Level 39 Test of the War SpiritClassWarcryerRaceOrcLocationDion Castle TownNPC that starts itSomakRepeatableNoRewardMark of War Spirit1. Talk to Seer Somak in Dion. He tells you that you must summon the spirits of heroes killed in battle and use their power to your advantage. To pass the test you must discover the skulls of the four heroes: Braki the Clever, Kiruna the Brave, Tonar the Super and Hermodt the Indomitable.
2. Find Shadow Orin, in the eastern part of the long mountain north of Death Pass (/ loc: 70k, 110k) and talk to him. Orim sends you to Cruma Tower to kill 10 Portas, 10 Excursions and 10 Mordeos (you can find them all in the first rooms on the first floor). Once you do, talk to Orim again.
3. Talk to Seer Racoy in Gludio, he will send you to talk to Priestess Vivyan. Vivyan sends you to the southern entrance to the Wastelands to speak with Trader Sarien. Once you do, she hunts Noble Ants in the Ant Nest. Get 5 Kiruna pieces and talk to Racoy again.
4. Racoy now sends you to speak to Seer Perkiron (Oren). Later, he hunts Leto Lizardman Shamans (around Oren). He gets 5 Tonar and talks to Perkiron again.
5. Now go to Giran and talk to seer Manakia. He hunts Jellyfish and Stenoa Gorgon Queen (north of Giran Castle). The jellyfish come out around the queen, be careful. Get 5 Hermodt and return to Seer Manakia.
6. Talk to Seer Somak again. He sends you hunting Tamlin Orcs (South of Hunters ’Village) to get 10 tamlin Orc heads. Once you have them take them to Somak.
7. Finally, he goes to the land of the Orcs to talk to Ancestor Martankus (you will find him in the depths of Cave of Trials) he will give you the final item of the quest, the Mark of War Spirit.
Level 39 Test of MagusClassSorcerer, Spellhowler, SpellsingerRaceHuman, Elf, Dark ElfLocationDion Castle TownNPC that starts itKaienRepeatableNoRewardMark of Magus1. He begins the quest in Dion Castle Town, speaking with Bard Rukal. Now, she goes to Gludin Village to talk to Parina, in the church near the North gate. Parina sends you to the Wastelands to talk to Wiseman Casian (look for him to the North of the South entrance to the Wastelan).
2. Once you find it, talk to it and it will give you the position of the Singing Flowers:
- Singing Flower Darkling: Take the Giran South exit and turn West just before reaching the bridge.
- Singing Flower Phantasm: On the largest island of Fellmere Lake (in the letter "r" for Fellmere Lake on the map).
- Singing Flower Nightmare: West and South of the waterfall to the Northwest of Ivory Tower
Once you get 3 seeds, talk to Casian again. He will send you to Dion to speak to Rukal again.
3. Rukal will tell you about the 4 Elemental Spirits, which are: (Note: It is better to talk first with the 4 elementals, get the objects they ask for and finally take them to the 4, you will save some useless trip ^^)
- Water Undine: West of Fellmere Lake, directly West of the SF Phantasm. When you speak to him he will ask you for 20 Dazzling Drops, which you will get by killing Toad Lords and Marsh Stakato in the surroundings of Cruma. Take them when you get them.
- Fire Salamander: In Ruins of Despair, South of the word "of" on your map. He will ask you for 5 Flame Crystals, which you will get by killing Ghost Fire in the Ivory Tower area. Take them when you get them.
- Wind Sylph: It is east of Gludin to the Wasteland, right where the grass turns to dirt. (on the map it corresponds to location 56.8 - 42.5). He will ask you for 20 Harpy's feathers, 10 Wyrm's Bones and 10 Windsus' Manes. You will find the Harpys to the Northwest of Giran Castle Town, the Wyrms in Death Pass and the Windsus in the area north of Dragon Valley, between Dragon Valley and the river. Take them when you get them.
- Earth Snake: In Ruins of Agony, In Ruins of Agony, North of the R of Ruins on your map (51.3- 41.5 on the map). Now go to the well of Ivory Tower and kill Enchanted Iron Golems, Enchanted Stone Golems and Enchanted Monster Eyes until you get 10 quest items from each of them. Take them when you get them.
4. Now go talk to Bard Rukal, who will give you the final item of the quest, Mark of Magus.
Certified ArbalesterClassArbalesterRaceKamaelLocationDionNPC that starts itRindyRepeatableNoRewardClass change to Arbalester
1. Begin the quest in Dion by speaking with Master Rindy in the Kamael Guild. She will send you to speak to Clayton at Dion's Dark Elf Guild.
2. Clayton will send you to Floran to get 30 grudge crystals. He hunts the following monsters to get them: Roughly Hewn Rock Golem, Watchman of the Plains, Delu Lizardmen (all types), and Cursed Seer. Once you get them she talks back to Clayton to Dion. He will send you to speak to Blacksmith Poitan (Dion). Poitan will tell you to go to the warehouse and talk to Warehouse Keeper Holvas (Dion).
3. Warehouse Keeper Holvas will tell you to get him 30 manuscript pages of the Execution Grounds monsters. Hunt the following monsters to get them: Amber Basilisk, Strain, Ghouls, Granite Golem, Dead Seeker, and Hanged Man Ripper. Once you have the 30 manuscripts use Scroll of escape to return to Dion and give the pages to Holvas. He will give you a coded page to take to Grand Master Meldina at Girans Kamael Guild.
4. Meldina will give you a trainee mark and ask you to speak to Selsia at the Kamael Guild in Hunters Village.
5. Selsia is quite a cheater. When she asks you, she chooses the third answer. Then she will send you to Death Pass to hunt Grandis. You need 10 attack orders. You usually get one for every Grandis killed, so this part is quick.
6. Once you get 10, you must take the quest objects to Magister Gaius, you will find him inside the Ivory Tower on the Human Wizard Floor.
7. This is another rather tricky NPC, talking to him will get him to send you to the crater below Ivory Tower to hunt down Manashen Gargoyles (they are resistant to crossbows, so this part may take a while). You should get 10 tailsman. Once you have them you must go to Gauen (he is on the Elf Wizard Floor).
8. When you talk to Magister Gauen, he will ask you to go talk to Kaiena, she is in Ivory Tower on the Dark Wizard Floor.
9. Kaiena seems upset that she is teasing her, she will send you back to Hunters Village to talk to Selsia at the Kamael Guild.
10. Selsia will send you out of Oren to retrieve the giants documents. You will need to kill Timak Orcs, Timak Archers, and Timak Soldiers until a Crimson Queen appears. When she does, kill her. (you will normally need to kill 12 Timak).
11. Go back to Hunters Village again and Selsia will reward you with Inquisitors Mark.
12. When you are level 40, speak with Grand Master Vitus in Giran to change your class to Arbalester.
Level 35 Trial of the SeekerClassAbyss Walker, Hawkeye, Phantom Ranger, Plains Walker, Silver Ranger, Treasure HunterRaceHuman, Elf, Dark ElfLocationGiran TownNPC that starts itDufnerRepeatableNoRewardMark of SeekerPART 1
1. Go talk to Master Dufner. You will find him in the Human Fighter's Guild in Giran Town, near the East entrance. It will give you the quest item Dufner's Item.
2. Now go to Dion to talk to Master Terry in the Human Fighter's Guild. Giving him the Dufner letter will give you the Terry's Written Orders quest item.
3. Now go to Execution Ground to kill Near Crawler. You have to kill Near Crawler Frag to get the Mysterious Magic Crystal, since the Near Crawler just won't give it to you. You will find them to the North of the South entrance of Execution Ground (once you cross the Bridge, there are two places with two stairs to climb. If you go up the one closest to you you will find an area with Near Crawlers and Near Crawler Frags).
After you get it, take it to Master Terry. From now on, you will have to return to Dion several times, so make sure you have enough Scrolls of Escape to make the quest more bearable.
1. When you talk to Master Terry, you will have to kill a series of monsters to get more Crystals. The list of monsters is:
1) Turek Orc Warlorss at Orc Barracks
Quest Item: Turek Orc's Magic Crystal
2) Ant Captain in Wasteland
Quest Item: Worker Ant's Magic Crystal
3) Ol Mahum Capitan, in the northeast near the Partisan's Hideway.
Quest Item: Ol Mahum's Magic Crystal
4) Turek Bugbear Warrior between North Giran Town and South Dragon Valley
Quest Item: Turek Bugbear's Magic Crystal
Once you have all four crystals, talk to Master Terry in Dion again.
1. Terry will now give you Terry's Chest, which you have to take to Shopkeeper Victor in Hunter’s Village.
2. When talking to Victor, he will ask you for Terry's real name. Don't tell the truth. If you fail this part, you will have to go back to Dion. Once you tell him to do him the favor he asks for, he will give you the Victor's Written Request quest item.
He now kills Medusa, which you will find to the Northeast of Giran Town. They are a little further east from where the Turek Bugbear Warriors appear. Kill them until you get the Medusa's Scale Cheese Item.
3. When you are 10, talk to Shopkeeper Victor again.
1. Now Victor will send you to Ivory Tower, for Magister Marina to analyze his Magic Crystals. He will give you the Analysis Written Request quest object.
2. Once in Ivory Tower, Marina is beyond the Gatekeeper of the Human Wizard Guiad on the second floor. He talks to her and she will give her the quest item Marina's Setter.
Now go to Dwarven Village to speak with Blacksmith Brunon, who will give you the Experiment Tool quest item.
3. Now go back to Ivory Tower to talk to Marina.
1. Once you bring the Experiment Tool to Marina, she will finish the analysis of the crystals, give you the quest item Analysis Results (1) and send you back to Dion, to talk to Master Terry.
2. When you talk to Terry she will give you a list of monsters that you must kill to get Abyss's Magic Crystals. The list of monsters is as follows:
1) Marsh Staccato Drone in the vicinity of Cruma Tower
Abyss's Magic Crystal quest item.
2) Ant Warrior Captain in Wasteland
Abyss's Magic Crystal quest item.
3) Breka Orc Overlord north of Giran, reaching Dragon Valley
Quest Item Abyss's Magic Crystal
4) Leto Lizardman Warrior near Iris Lake, West of Hunter’s Village and South of Oren
Quest Item Abyss's Magic Crystal dropped by LetoLizardmanFighter
Once you have all 4 Abyss's Magic Crystals, return to Dion to speak to Master Terry. He will give you the quest item Terry's Report (1) to take to Giran to Master Dufner.
3. Once you give it to him, Dufner will give you the final item of the quest, the Seeker's Voucher.